Forum

PGA I PGA II PGA III and PGA IV
Rileyhemp wrote
at 8:16 PM, Wednesday November 26, 2014 EST
How is it ok for one dude to log into a proxy and play 4 accounts at once?

« First ‹ Previous Replies 21 - 30 of 124 Next › Last »
BigDaddyKane wrote
at 4:17 PM, Thursday November 27, 2014 EST
It's not impossible, just hard, and takes a lot of work on the mod's end. I've banned for this before.

Team games need to come back, and not in spirit of PGA/Hardcore OTF.
jurgen wrote
at 4:55 PM, Thursday November 27, 2014 EST
Team games were/are fun, I'd totally want them back.

But I would still like to keep them away from the top tables. If they are meant for fun, they shouldn't be played for thousands of points anyway right?

Maybe I should try asking Ryan if he could open up the test server for team games but the chances will be slim
BigDaddyKane wrote
at 9:24 PM, Thursday November 27, 2014 EST
That would be awesome, but he needs to set up a test db so the games on the test server (well port actually) will not affect the points on the actual site.
Louis Cypher wrote
at 1:05 AM, Friday November 28, 2014 EST
The topic is getting unfocussed. Let's get back to it.

There was a player obviously and clearly (from all that I've read) offending one of the 2 written game rules we have. He might have done it in a friendly way, he might have attempted anything for the time he'd been observed. That's not the point. The moment rules (or laws) only become inforcable if broken in an unfriendly manor, they are just too soft to be effective. BTW, he did get all those accounts to level 16/17, so some points were won somehow - with others not winning them.

Protection and fair play on the lower tables is much more important than it is on 2k and above. Population on the high tables is so small that they basically mod themselves. Of course there is otf and pga at those - anybody playing there for a longer time knows it and adjusts to it (or participates and sometimes benefits). If it becomes to much, the core group on those tables acts and solves the problem. New players start at the lower tables - and they leave if they get ripped of there by teams. And I think it is obvious that we do need new players. The addicts fighting for gold each month need just a little attention - the futur addicts replacing the current ones that leave ones they start lacking time as they did get a life outside /dev/swap are those that need nuturing.
greeen wrote
at 2:20 AM, Friday November 28, 2014 EST
I played a game with the proxies today on a 2k table. No it wasn't fun. Some day I will be a mod and ban every one with no mercy.
BigDaddyKane wrote
at 11:34 AM, Friday November 28, 2014 EST
"Protection and fair play on the lower tables is much more important than it is on 2k and above. Population on the high tables is so small that they basically mod themselves. Of course there is otf and pga at those - anybody playing there for a longer time knows it and adjusts to it"

Exactly. I share those same sentiments and that is what I protect that group of people. I want more people here playing. All my actions are toward that end. I couldn't agree with you more.
THRILLHO wrote
at 11:38 AM, Friday November 28, 2014 EST
FWIW the person you are supporting with the proxy accounts is Agent Mulder. As a mod I'm sure you knew that.

Keep up the good work.
BigDaddyKane wrote
at 11:46 AM, Friday November 28, 2014 EST
At the time I didn't know it. Call me a lazy mod. And I am not supporting anyone, this was supposed to be open and candid discussion to benefit the community. I want progress to be made here. Not a troll off.

Stop harassing me. I can easily ban you for gay hate speech: http://gyazo.com/9c7da4ce54377143577b332ed9f8d76f.
THRILLHO wrote
at 4:58 PM, Friday November 28, 2014 EST
Uhh... For starters you insulted me first for no reason. Secondly, you could ride a bike backwards meaning you do a lot of back peddling.

How on earth did you construe that as gay hate speech? lol... Wtf?!
Gurgi wrote
at 6:24 PM, Friday November 28, 2014 EST
I really think bdk is just trolling everyone. every post he makes makes me exhale loudly

KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary