Forum

PGA I PGA II PGA III and PGA IV
Rileyhemp wrote
at 8:16 PM, Wednesday November 26, 2014 EST
How is it ok for one dude to log into a proxy and play 4 accounts at once?

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 20 of 124 Next › Last »
Louis Cypher wrote
at 5:42 AM, Thursday November 27, 2014 EST
I'm with Thrillho and Jurgen here - no grey area. This is a clear and straight ban without any discussion, if it was proxying for 4 accounts.

From the rules I wouldn't even be allowed to play 2 accounts at the same time on different tables using different computers.

As an addon question - why was BDKs first name revealed here? Keep closer attention on data security please.
jurgen wrote
at 6:05 AM, Thursday November 27, 2014 EST
eh, you're right Louis. It isn't a big secret but I shouldn't have said it. Just spoke to BDK directly and forgot to double check that.

Thrill, I don't see why you would lie about that and if that's true, it's even more sad news
Gurgi wrote
at 6:15 AM, Thursday November 27, 2014 EST
"Well I'm here to serve the community as best I can, if people have a problem with it, I'll ask him to stop, but most people are having fun."

never knew people found cheating fun before. I should try it
probabler wrote
at 8:55 AM, Thursday November 27, 2014 EST
my community input:

http://kdice.com/blog/90
jurgen wrote
at 9:18 AM, Thursday November 27, 2014 EST
thanks for the reminder.

that needs to be updated because we can now play 6 player games
BigDaddyKane wrote
at 3:25 PM, Thursday November 27, 2014 EST
I simply want the best for this site. I can't claim I know how to do it, but I'm trying. And it will be different in everyone's eyes. That's why I ask for input, I'm here to serve the community, simple. I wish more players read the forums and gave their input. I hate the troll-offs in the forums. I love when players come together and have a meaningful discussion about what they want out of this game instead of just flame warring.

I come here to have fun. Others do too. Lets be less toxic as a community: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU
THRILLHO wrote
at 3:42 PM, Thursday November 27, 2014 EST
"I hate the troll-offs in the forums. I love when players come together and have a meaningful discussion about what they want out of this game instead of just flame warring."

"p.s. is your sweat one of the secret ingredients for Sour Patch Kids?"

Some constructive criticism, if it bothers you then don't instigate it yourself.
getting_revolt wrote
at 3:58 PM, Thursday November 27, 2014 EST
I hate to be the devil's advocate here, but since the guy can't speak for himself, just a few points in his defence. The guy did indeed infringe multiple written rules, but at least he tried to make it "fair" for his "victims".
1. He named his sockpuppets so that it was fully obvious what he was doing, and people on higher tables did indeed figure it out very quickly.
2. Once when someone did not figure things out and complained at his flag being refused, PGA I-IV lagged out to avoid any injury, so he didn't want to cheat people out of their precious kdice points.
3. He was reassured by an advisor that he would only be told to stop if "people complained", so he might have felt that his "experiment" received official sanction.
BigDaddyKane wrote
at 4:07 PM, Thursday November 27, 2014 EST
I constantly asked for people's opinions and asked riley to create a post, so the community could respond. I did say, multiple times, that if people complained (1 person did, but I talked to him in chat for a while. Valid argument, riley) I would ban him.
THRILLHO wrote
at 4:10 PM, Thursday November 27, 2014 EST
The point is it would be impossible to police. This guy from all accounts was perfectly reasonable. The next guy might not be. You might not even know the next guy is playing multiple accounts. It opens the door to a lot of cheating and a lot of conjecture.

I agree that team games are fun, so it would be good if there was a structured way of doing it, but not this.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary