Forum

unknown6053610
Pselus wrote
at 1:55 PM, Thursday December 14, 2006 EST
I keep having this problem. I come to the page and everything in the game loads except for the map and the dice. I can see that people around me are playing and that I'm getting turns but nothing on the map actually shows on my screen. I have to completely close and reopen my browser to fix this issue.
I'm using Firefox 2.0 right now.

« First ‹ Previous Replies 31 - 37 of 37
Aeonx wrote
at 5:13 AM, Saturday December 16, 2006 EST
I'm also having this problem. I use Firefox 2.0 also on WindowsXP. It has been occurring on/off for some time, but last day or so I have not been able to get the map to load at all; with the exception of when I change page style to the "no style" setting.

I also have the same problem in gpokr.

I have tried completely removing any saved data(cache, cookies, history etc.), re-installing Firefox & restarting my computer without luck. I was also unable to get the game to work in Internet Explorer 6.0.2900.

I have the Java SDK and Flashplayer 9 plug in installed on both Firefox and IE6.

Also I should note, I can still hear sound effects when the page first loads (and additionally loading is "done" according tot he browser), but it appear the game does not continue with me there.

I sent an invite to you on my google talk acc. perhaps we can figure out a solution.
dice_horst wrote
at 6:23 AM, Saturday December 16, 2006 EST
Aeonx... let us know if you had any success...

i just downloaded the opera browser, enabled everything (like java, cookies etc.) but still nothing... (the same with IE)
well since i still can't play i'll go to my friend to make some cookies for christmas.. hoohoohoo
dice_horst wrote
at 5:19 AM, Sunday December 17, 2006 EST
hi folks, anything new? is't been 4 days now, i still can't play...i changed almost everything on my computer so i begin to think that it really isn't my computers fault.

please report if you have the same troubles or better: if you could solve them.

or: hey ryan - you're better then me now... you can let me play again ;-)
(i was passed through from 3rd to 16th place so far... and it doesn't stop... AHHHH!)
dice_horst wrote
at 7:29 AM, Sunday December 17, 2006 EST
i think i'm going nuts... now it's back on, i can see the table and everything... it came back just like it went. and i didn't change anything since the last times i checked...

or was i just right about my last comment to you ryan? ;-)
ok great, see you on the tables
gaz0109 wrote
at 7:55 AM, Sunday December 17, 2006 EST
well i dont seem to be as lucky as you, the game still isn't showing up for me. :(
has anyone sorted out the problem?
gaz0109 wrote
at 3:00 PM, Sunday December 17, 2006 EST
problems been fixed for me!!!!!!!!!
all i had to do was press ctrl-F5 and the page came up ok.
Harcourt wrote
at 2:53 AM, Monday December 18, 2006 EST
I still can't see or hear the board. I tried everything listed in this thread to no avail. Ryan, I sent you a gtalk invite. Thank you for your help.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary