Forum

Promise to Generalstab
Louis Cypher wrote
at 7:27 AM, Tuesday December 20, 2022 EST
The Status:
You are right that I crossed several lines in my comments to you long time ago. I am quite certain you did your fair share to heat up that situation, but that is no excuse. I should have received punishment for that. I didn't - as no mod was around. I apologize for my words. I totally agree that reaction of pge-ing me for some time was a possible response.

This has been going on for roughly 10 months now. In addition you are using hate speech towards me any given occasion.

That is clearly beyond any limit. This game has very few rules:
General Rules:
3. Do not use hate language or avatars
Game Rules:
1: Game-to-game favors or alliances are not allowed

You lost your ability to change avatars for violating General Rule 3 as far as I can tell.
PGE is a game to game favor with a negative sign. So clearly you are breaking Game Rule 1 for months now and General Rule 3 in about any line you spend towards me.

The Promise:
I am not going to take this any more. One more incidence of pge-ing me, one more cold blooded hate-comment and I will give it my best shot to have your ability to play removed at least for a while.

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 13 of 13
Louis Cypher wrote
at 6:33 AM, Friday July 7, 2023 EDT
He seems to be back using a new account. At least that account is pge-ing me without giving reasons but being very consequent. uknowmewell https://kdice.com/profile/45312958/
Created wrote
at 3:45 AM, Monday August 14, 2023 EDT
Man I wanna stoke this fire. This is too fun.

Peace, love, and merry xmas.
Created wrote
at 5:46 AM, Monday August 14, 2023 EDT
This is more fun than kdice. *stokes fire*
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary