Forum

Ban for Louis Cypher
Generalstab wrote
at 6:23 AM, Friday October 21, 2022 EDT
Please ban Louis Cypher becouse speach of hate : https://kdice.com/games/92474870

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 13 of 13
DIVELIZ wrote
at 1:35 PM, Wednesday October 26, 2022 EDT
post your alts.
Louis Cypher wrote
at 5:10 AM, Thursday October 27, 2022 EDT
I might do that (my one alt is known by some, not used to play for about 3 years longer period, so it doesn't really matter), if there was any comment and reaction by the other guy as well.

This is not about me only despite the topic.

So Generalstab should agree on a ban as well and promise to stop his pge-ing and insulting me afterwards.

There is no use in accepting some sort of punishment if it doesn't change a thing and the same shit continues afterwards.

I think I made it quite clear that I am aware of some weakness or fault and that I am working to overcome it. I am not 100% successfuly so far, but do think that my control is getting better. As my feelings did not really change and some still find amusement in putting fuel into the flame the interesting question is, where do I release it now and is that a better choice. Tbh, I don't know yet.

There is no indication of change or self-reflection by the second person involved. I have given kills to Generalstab several times or clearly indicated that I am willing to accept his flag. I have no need for special treatment of that player. His only reactions are insults, offends and denial of even real flags.
greeen wrote
at 6:05 AM, Friday October 28, 2022 EDT
no, i think if you both go on probation, kdice would be losing entertainment. They have banned enough entertainers!
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary