Forum

Ban for Louis Cypher
Generalstab wrote
at 6:23 AM, Friday October 21, 2022 EDT
Please ban Louis Cypher becouse speach of hate : https://kdice.com/games/92474870

Replies 1 - 10 of 13 Next › Last »
Generalstab wrote
at 6:26 AM, Friday October 21, 2022 EDT
Louis Cypher: yeah - give me your adress and I close your family case. Thrillos 7 has left Louis Cypher: all of them. Generalstab: I will fuck you again Louis Cypher: permanently Obriend7919 has left Louis Cypher: I will burry your children, one by one Louis Cypher: in front of your eyes Generalstab: Sad soul Louis Cypher: welcome to etenral hate Charmed Boy: lol guyz take it easy its just a game Louis Cypher: asshole Louis Cypher: I will easily take him, hjis family and his friends out of existence Generalstab: Louis dont respect rules Louis Cypher: SHOW ME THAT RULE, RETARDED ASSFUCKING CUNT
gtzlat wrote
at 7:19 AM, Friday October 21, 2022 EDT
i agree with louis
Louis Cypher wrote
at 10:43 AM, Friday October 21, 2022 EDT
I am certain that my language hasn't always been the best. I am also certain that at several occasions I did say things that would have given sufficient reason for an instant ban and a break if they had been noticed by mods or if anybody cared enough.

I apologize to those I offended in anger. Tbh, I usually forget about these games and happenings in far less than 48 hours.

I fully understand an approve a couple of games dominated by striving for revenge and ruining the other chaps games (pge). Been there done that - if it helps, go ahead.

I am very certain that more than 10 months of hateful comments, harassing, ruining games (negative game to game favor, pge) is against the rules.

You should get over these things in a purely virtual world quickly. If you can't and it affects your life for months - don't play it. It is not good for you.
DIVELIZ wrote
at 2:23 PM, Friday October 21, 2022 EDT
I think it's time for you guys to finally meet up in real life and, uh, settle this issue once and for all, like, you know...one way or another. :p
greeen wrote
at 2:34 AM, Tuesday October 25, 2022 EDT
If I saw Louis in real life, i'd buy him a rubix cube and tell him to get off kdice because its bad for his state of mind.
Generalstab wrote
at 3:23 AM, Tuesday October 25, 2022 EDT
Good idea, but there isnt anybody he can whine
Louis Cypher wrote
at 4:58 AM, Tuesday October 25, 2022 EDT
I got a rubix cube.... I just lost the guide to solve it.... so it is pissing me off as I fail.. ;-)

Not sure is that is so much better for my state of mind, but I appreciate that you care for me.

Notabene: I hate to fail, I hate it even more, if there is nobody else to blame.
Dude111 wrote
at 5:10 AM, Wednesday October 26, 2022 EDT
I agree with both, chat ban and forum ban Louis and perma ban in all aspects General.
Louis Cypher wrote
at 7:41 AM, Wednesday October 26, 2022 EDT
A reasonable suggestion Dude, thank you for your effort.

I don't quite find my violations in forum as I am usually more cold blooded there and don't react in rage, but that's details and not really important.

However, given the current small number of players I would like to suggest a 1 month ban to General and me (and our alts) as you described. After that we are "released" on probation to see if we did learn a lesson.

Would that be acceptable?
Louis Cypher wrote
at 7:41 AM, Wednesday October 26, 2022 EDT
A reasonable suggestion Dude, thank you for your effort.

I don't quite find my violations in forum as I am usually more cold blooded there and don't react in rage, but that's details and not really important.

However, given the current small number of players I would like to suggest a 1 month ban to General and me (and our alts) as you described. After that we are "released" on probation to see if we did learn a lesson.

Would that be acceptable?
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary