Forum

PGA I PGA II PGA III and PGA IV
Rileyhemp wrote
at 8:16 PM, Wednesday November 26, 2014 EST
How is it ok for one dude to log into a proxy and play 4 accounts at once?

Replies 1 - 10 of 124 Next › Last »
BigDaddyKane wrote
at 8:19 PM, Wednesday November 26, 2014 EST
I'm interested in community thoughts.

http://gyazo.com/f9992e049c446c3401ff34f621991691

Most people realized (or were told pre-game) and revolted. I asked him to only sit 3 accts and he did.
BigDaddyKane wrote
at 8:35 PM, Wednesday November 26, 2014 EST
Lots of Pre Game Counters
chiefKeef wrote
at 8:39 PM, Wednesday November 26, 2014 EST
everyone's got their own play style right?
BigDaddyKane wrote
at 9:10 PM, Wednesday November 26, 2014 EST
Well I'm here to serve the community as best I can, if people have a problem with it, I'll ask him to stop, but most people are having fun. It's essentially just a team game.
THRILLHO wrote
at 9:32 PM, Wednesday November 26, 2014 EST
Game Rules

Game-to-game favors or alliances are not allowed
Play only one account at a time

IMO you open a can of worms allowing someone to proxy because you think he's doing it in a "fun" way. We don't really need more grey areas when it comes to the rules. This one seems pretty black and white.
BigDaddyKane wrote
at 9:47 PM, Wednesday November 26, 2014 EST
Any stance I could have taken on this you would give a contrarian response to, so I choose to take out the salt.

I have been monitoring pretty much every game and listening to people's feedback.

This was a topic of discussion a year ago, I will bring it up again within the mod community.

p.s. is your sweat one of the secret ingredients for Sour Patch Kids?
THRILLHO wrote
at 11:41 PM, Wednesday November 26, 2014 EST
"I'm interested in community thoughts."

I think my response was pretty reasonable and not at all directed at you, so don't derail your own thread by insulting me unnecessarily.

I didn't make the rules, nor did I start this thread. You asked for community input, that's mine.
BigDaddyKane wrote
at 12:16 AM, Thursday November 27, 2014 EST
Hmm, Rileyhemp is not my alt.

I didn't say your opinion doesn't count, just that it doesn't account for much.

Get your facts straight and stop jacking this thread.
jurgen wrote
at 4:36 AM, Thursday November 27, 2014 EST
My community input is this:

as a mod, how did you not shut this down right away? asking him to "only" sit 3 accounts? seriously?

The rules page has only 2 simple rules, the second one is: Play only one account at a time. There's not even any grey area there: proxying (sitting more than one account at once) and pgaing are not allowed. period

I'm very disappointed about how you handled this Erik
THRILLHO wrote
at 5:25 AM, Thursday November 27, 2014 EST
lol forget not shutting it down, he was giving him advice on how to do it better when I was watching. Don't take my word for it though, there were plenty of other people there.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary