Forum

HOORAY and THANK YOU
Louis Cypher wrote
at 4:50 AM, Friday June 3, 2022 EDT
Many thanks to Ryan for fixing the tournaments. I SO do hope things stay working.

Let's have fun!

Replies 1 - 4 of 4
DIVELIZ wrote
at 8:21 AM, Friday July 1, 2022 EDT
more like, eugh and fuck you!

tourneys haven't been reset AGAIN after the month is over. it's "only" the final freeroll, but it goes to show clearly that someone doesn't give a fuck about this site anymore.
Louis Cypher wrote
at 9:09 AM, Monday July 4, 2022 EDT
I am not really sure what you are referring to, but today (July 4th) things are working fine.
DIVELIZ wrote
at 2:02 PM, Monday July 4, 2022 EDT
the final freeroll from the last day of the previous month was still being blocked by two idling players when this month's competition was started. seems to have been reset only one or two days into the current month (and after I ranted about the fact in the forum, obviously).
Louis Cypher wrote
at 2:23 AM, Tuesday July 5, 2022 EDT
Well, that's certainly not perfect. But it surely is a lot better than it used to be for a couple of months. You could consider this "half full" or "half empty". Unlike my usual perception I am happy with the improvement and hope it stays this way although there might be room for additional improvement. Cheers!
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary