Forum

kdice ideas wanted
Pursey wrote
at 12:56 AM, Sunday June 18, 2017 EDT
Could I solicit from everyone, and yes I know there is a ideas section - but what I'd like to see is for everyone to list one new feature they'd like to see for the game (new badges, new comps, something), one thing they'd like to see changed (the design, the points system, whatever), and what is most important to them about kdice.

I want to know say, a few things from everyone. What keeps you playing, what would make you play more, and what you think would be cool to see, and what needs to happen most urgently. The ideas section will still be reviewed.

You can reply here or you can email them [email protected]

Thank you all in advance!
Pursey, kdice rules advisor

« First ‹ Previous Replies 21 - 30 of 94 Next › Last »
dasfury wrote
at 1:59 PM, Tuesday July 11, 2017 EDT
built in grammar checker?

(couldn't resist LC)
Louis Cypher wrote
at 2:44 AM, Wednesday July 12, 2017 EDT
I see your point but am not sure if it was grammar related mistakes or just stupid typos. Usually I'd ask for detailed corrections now but the mistakes even I see in my last post are so evident, I don't think I'd learn much from discussing them.

Thanks for the attention though.

Grammar and spell checking would be 2nd on the list after an edit function. Could we agree on that? ;-)
Fanny Snatch wrote
at 4:32 PM, Saturday July 15, 2017 EDT
Can you unban buttwank? You said a week, its been close to a month.
integral wrote
at 11:45 AM, Sunday July 16, 2017 EDT
ok restored
probabler wrote
at 3:22 PM, Friday July 21, 2017 EDT
We are here to play games, NOT TO WAIT for game to start, so let the game start with 3,4 players
or even with 2.

(I wrote that idea many months ago at other place on forums).
Now i go to wait for some players at Jurgen table (3 at the moment and time goes by........)
goscha wrote
at 5:47 AM, Tuesday August 1, 2017 EDT
1vs1-tables would be really great. but they should be just for fun and not too important for the points to avoid people helping each other to get medals..the winner should win only as much, as the loser loses. 100 points for example
Created wrote
at 5:39 PM, Friday August 4, 2017 EDT
A portion of the proceeds should go to a kdice addiction support group. A support group for family members and affected peoples is worth considering.

Created wrote
at 5:39 PM, Friday August 4, 2017 EDT
A portion of the proceeds should go to a kdice addiction support group. A support group for family members and affected peoples is worth considering.

PeteyC wrote
at 5:43 PM, Monday August 7, 2017 EDT
It's not gonna get new people to play the game, but having the "Change Table" box update in real time would be nice.
landi wrote
at 11:27 PM, Monday August 7, 2017 EDT
Is Kdice dying?
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary