Forum

ban IQ IQ
JamesEnsor wrote
at 2:42 PM, Saturday June 18, 2022 EDT
Please ban https://kdice.com/profile/45308680 for preventing games from starting

Replies 1 - 10 of 15 Next › Last »
Generalstab wrote
at 1:42 AM, Monday June 20, 2022 EDT
Yes, ban cheater
DIVELIZ wrote
at 7:50 AM, Wednesday June 22, 2022 EDT
I've seen him behave fairly well recently. no proxying, cheating, or being his old self lol.
if there's anyone banworthy recently, it's this letters guy sajdcsaljlasjhsa. his homophobic, racist, russophobic and generally abusive slurs have gotten to a new level of annoying and insulting. I say nuke him the way he suggests "the russians" be nuked. or at least mute his chat.
Generalstab wrote
at 8:24 AM, Wednesday June 22, 2022 EDT
Yes he too
Louis Cypher wrote
at 4:24 AM, Thursday June 23, 2022 EDT
I am not in big favor of banning quickly even if people are a pain in the ass at times. You can always use the "/mute playername" feature to silence the guy for perception. After all, we do not suffer of access players, do we?

As long as the verbal abuses don't effect gameplay or lead to actions of others - silence the offender and ignore him.
Generalstab wrote
at 6:09 AM, Thursday June 23, 2022 EDT
Yes, you are famouse for it
Az_Balu wrote
at 1:17 PM, Saturday July 9, 2022 EDT
IQ IQ = GidsterAmsterdam = Only1
Louis Cypher wrote
at 5:19 AM, Monday July 11, 2022 EDT
I find no evidence of these 3 (ok, I have only played two of them) being the same person. And even if they were, alts are not forbidden as long as you don't play them at the same time.
greeen wrote
at 7:29 AM, Monday July 11, 2022 EDT
I've sat with Gid and IQ a few times.
Louis Cypher wrote
at 10:49 AM, Monday July 11, 2022 EDT
#metoo - I did not have the impression that they were the same person or cooperating perfectly. And you can't say that I lack paranoia...
greeen wrote
at 7:17 AM, Tuesday July 12, 2022 EDT
hi louis!
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary