at 6:39 AM, Monday January 31, 2022 EST
wish more ppl online in 2022

Replies 1 - 10 of 16 Next › Last »
Dude111 wrote
at 11:20 AM, Tuesday February 1, 2022 EST
happy February!
Louis Cypher wrote
at 6:53 AM, Friday February 4, 2022 EST
Since the magnificent master programmer is not giving a fuck about all tourneys being broken, his great work of ruining his work is most likely to succeed in the end.

If you want this dead, why don't you just turn it of?
Generalstab wrote
at 5:25 AM, Monday February 7, 2022 EST
Delete your Account Louis, would be the best
potato27 wrote
at 3:50 PM, Tuesday February 8, 2022 EST
Just got a big bonus for logging back in, sweet. However the site looks so dead that it doesn't even look like a can play a game
Louis Cypher wrote
at 5:56 AM, Wednesday February 9, 2022 EST
Hey Potato, welcome back! Yeah, the site is mostly dead and with the tourneys broken it has turned even more dead (not really sure how you can be dead twice, but well). Best you can play for the time being seems to be 0 and an occasional 100 table... I was hoping that the end of the month would reset tourneys as well, but it didn't. I guess we'll have to wait for Ryan to be bored enough to take a look at this.
DIVELIZ wrote
at 6:04 AM, Wednesday February 9, 2022 EST
wish more tourneys online in 2022.

seriously though, this might really be the nail in the coffin.
potato27 wrote
at 1:29 PM, Wednesday February 16, 2022 EST
That's unfortunate. Was hoping to get some 500+ games going
bardcan wrote
at 9:04 AM, Saturday February 19, 2022 EST
It's impossible for new players to join since it's impossible for new users to confirm their email address to create a new account.
greeen wrote
at 6:05 AM, Friday February 25, 2022 EST
Most players have a life now, and how we wasted so much time is beyond misery. It's great to see the old players still playing or even lurking.
DIVELIZ wrote
at 6:45 AM, Friday February 25, 2022 EST
I'd say it's more like most veteran players are pissed about the shitty way this game is being "maintained".

I just hope people will cancel their payments to kdice to maybe prompt a reaction from a certain somebody - in case anybody still does pay for this game at all.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary