Forum

Ban Request for Generalstab
Louis Cypher wrote
at 8:08 AM, Wednesday December 22, 2021 EST
The player named Generalstab (https://kdice.com/profile/45305503) has been pge-ing me for more than 2 consecutive months now.
Pre Game Enemy is a clear and blatant violation of the first game-to-game rule as it is a favor with a negative sign.

I think we all agree that working of some anger with some biased games for a few days is within tolerances.

But moving out of your way, wasting your shots just to outlive your hatred for another player is beyond. Taking a look at his reviews gives an impression on the effect he has on this game.

Here is a replay as evidence: https://kdice.com/games/90593852

There are many witnesses of countless games.

I ask for a 2 month break for the guy to calm down. This can be discussed of course. Please share your opinion.

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 20 of 23 Next › Last »
Black Flag wrote
at 12:32 PM, Tuesday February 8, 2022 EST
Sr.integral, could you unlock the tournaments? Thank you.
integral wrote
at 12:37 PM, Tuesday February 8, 2022 EST
sorry I don't have the ability to fix tournies.
Black Flag wrote
at 3:01 PM, Tuesday February 8, 2022 EST
oh too bad.Thank you anyway mr.integral.
Louis Cypher wrote
at 9:28 AM, Wednesday March 2, 2022 EST
"A target for Vasilij Zaicev! Worst player in this game. Should be banned for manipulating
Generalstab on Wednesday February 23, 2022"

The latest review he gave me. I think you could consider this a death-wish. It certainly is clearly out of line and clearly beyond a bad comment in the heat of the action.
Generalstab wrote
at 4:14 PM, Wednesday March 2, 2022 EST
You wish cancer to everone, you should be banned first so
jaja wrote
at 12:31 PM, Saturday March 5, 2022 EST
I used to wish cancer upon Louis, but I don't anymore. Dying to cancer could not possibly be worse than the life he currently lives.
Louis Cypher wrote
at 7:39 AM, Monday March 7, 2022 EST
There is a slight but distinct difference between things you might have written or said in an outburst of anger and a comment in a threat in a forum that you have written "cold blooded".

For the first you can feel sorry later. You can't make them unsaid though. And there is no doubt I have made statements in the past that were worth banning me at those moments. I wish I could promise not to make those in the future. But I wouldn't be too certain I could keep that promise. All I can do is promise to try to avoid those statements.

The second to me is a different category. A cold-blooded deathwish clearly does state hate-language.
Thraxle wrote
at 4:07 PM, Thursday March 24, 2022 EDT
If there's been one constant on KDice....it's been Louis whining on the forums for the past 15 years.
Louis Cypher wrote
at 7:06 AM, Monday March 28, 2022 EDT
Thraxle is getting old and mixing things up.

I am the one whining during games constantly for all those years that have passed and maybe for some to come. No doubt about that. I am guilty.

Up to my knowledge and, most certainly biased, perception, my whining and complaining in the forum is not that outstanding. I am certain that I did complain about my luck now and then (else you'd doubt it was me), but I have also written some tolerant comments and constructive things. So please, try to refresh that memory of yours.
Dude111 wrote
at 4:02 AM, Monday April 25, 2022 EDT
I do agree that Generalstab is a toxic bully and if I was a mod I would ban him. PGE however is fine, its a war game we are all PGE. PGE5EVA
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary