Forum

kdice ideas wanted
Pursey wrote
at 12:56 AM, Sunday June 18, 2017 EDT
Could I solicit from everyone, and yes I know there is a ideas section - but what I'd like to see is for everyone to list one new feature they'd like to see for the game (new badges, new comps, something), one thing they'd like to see changed (the design, the points system, whatever), and what is most important to them about kdice.

I want to know say, a few things from everyone. What keeps you playing, what would make you play more, and what you think would be cool to see, and what needs to happen most urgently. The ideas section will still be reviewed.

You can reply here or you can email them [email protected]

Thank you all in advance!
Pursey, kdice rules advisor

Replies 1 - 10 of 94 Next › Last »
barry gateaux wrote
at 8:04 AM, Sunday June 18, 2017 EDT
badges for total career kills would be good. 500/5000/50,000 or whatever.

android version! i had no laptop or computer for 5 months, so couldn't play :(

some sort of 1v1 table, with best of 5 rounds might be fun.

the luck factor, and the fun of playing with like-minded people keeps me playing.

it never stops getting boring seeing the numbers :)
Pursey wrote
at 9:01 AM, Sunday June 18, 2017 EDT
There's some things I can do myself and some thing I cannot, though I will say Ryan will see these ideas, and I've spoken to him in regards to this before I've made these posts.

The gameplay itself is obviously a major draw. I do want to know what you consider to be the more urgent needs of kdice to not stagnate and to grow. Obviously the Android suggestion is something that needs to be looked at.

Does the interface/design concern you, is there anything else that should be looked at in the top 5 things that need doing to encourage growth and a return of old players?
Magic Roundabout wrote
at 9:41 AM, Monday June 19, 2017 EDT
I would like to see awards or badges for most kills etc

After level 100 you should be able to prestige and get a special badge for each one similar to call of duty style that would be pretty cool and a reason for the old timers to keep playing.

Team games where the teams are random each game but are only 3v3 based.

expansion on the forum I would like to see proper category's post count etc etc

The ability to see who is a mod without clicking there profile / knowing already.

Ill post more when i get time

Magic Roundabout wrote
at 9:41 AM, Monday June 19, 2017 EDT
I would like to see awards or badges for most kills etc

After level 100 you should be able to prestige and get a special badge for each one similar to call of duty style that would be pretty cool and a reason for the old timers to keep playing.

Team games where the teams are random each game but are only 3v3 based.

expansion on the forum I would like to see proper category's post count etc etc

The ability to see who is a mod without clicking there profile / knowing already.

Ill post more when i get time

Magic Roundabout wrote
at 9:42 AM, Monday June 19, 2017 EDT
And an android app should of been done ages ago but if it's as terrible as the gpokr one don't bother it will be a waste of time
truce me im das wrote
at 11:06 AM, Monday June 19, 2017 EDT
https://kdice.com/discussion/topics/45163639

^^ add a kill counter for in game play

also recognize level 100
BAMMBI wrote
at 7:16 PM, Monday June 19, 2017 EDT
To make the game more popular you gotta make it look more snazzy.

Also, like most multiplayer games, it's the people that make kdice: the rivalries, the alliances, the bitches, the kind ones. So make the chat feature more in ya face and attractive.
Slinus wrote
at 6:20 AM, Tuesday June 20, 2017 EDT
With the point inflation higher stakes tables should be implemented. Ryan, give us 10k. 25k sounds even more fun.

What BAMMBI said is accurate. You don't get that by handing out an abundance of badges.
JUSTcallmePRE wrote
at 9:05 AM, Tuesday June 20, 2017 EDT
This might be silly but I would like even greater control over the audio. Currently you only have settings for All Sounds, Only Your Turn Sound, or None. I would like the "Game is STARTING" siren + all sounds on my turn to play, but then mute for the other players.
dasfury wrote
at 11:03 AM, Friday June 23, 2017 EDT
protip: turn off all sounds.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary